16 October 2007

Girls go to Jupiter to get More Stupider




So the other day when I sat down on the bus I noticed a young girl holding a ball. It was a big orange and red globe made from paper. I said, "What is that." She said, "Its Jupiter. I had to make it for a report I am doing for a class at school." My friend on the bus asked, "So what do you know about Jupiter?" Her reply was so funny I laughed in front of her. She said, "I don't know. I am just going to look something up on the internet in my first period class."


Hope she doesn't become a doctor when she grows up.

1 comment:

Map Maker said...

Many of the young generation scare me.

What I loved was how he went on to explain to her about the mythology behind the god. The look on her face was priceless.

I'll have to tell you about some of the kids I ride home with sometimes.